Tag you're it! Kylee, Allie, Haley, Momma, Jess, and Megs Guest, Cyd.

A - Attached or Single: that is a very complicated question..i'm in love with my missionary ok?
B - Best Friends:
Hay Dut, Brooke, Jaimie, Steph,Benny, roommates, Jess, Lexi, my mother.
C - Cake or Pie:
hmm i love cake! but pie is good on occasion!
D - Day of choice:
Fridays! I live for the weekends!
E - Essential Item:
chapstick, perfume, hair elastic.
F - Favorite Color:
I love orange! and i love wearing green!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms:
Worms: so amazing!
H- Hometown:
Born in Salt Lake City, Currently living in St. George! i love it here so much!
I - Indulgence(s):
All kinds of shoes. i love naps. I love being outside.
J - January or July:
JULY! Summer.. Duh.
K - Kids:
5 or 6. more boys than girls. and i want to adpot an african baby
L - Life is incomplete without:
having Fun, and having people to have fun with!
M - Marriage Date:
not any time soon that's for sure!
N - Number of Siblings:
4: three brothers, one sissy!
O - Oranges or Apples:
Oranges.. event though i absolutely hate peeling them!! not a huge apple fan, but i will eat them!
P - Phobias or Fears:
I hate spiders. And i HATE having loose hair or fur on me..whether it's mine or a dogs--get it off me. seriously i will gag.
Q - Quotes:

"Stick to your task til it sticks to you,
beginners are many but enders are few.
honor, power, place and praise,
will come in time to the one who
stays.
Stick to your task till it sticks to you;
bend at it, sweat at it, smile at it too;
For out of the bend and the sweat and the smile
comes lifes victories after awhile.."



"Fear is a friend who's misunderstood, but i know the heart of life is good" -John Mayer

R -Reason to smile: Sunshine, my wonderful friends, new clothes or shoes, seeing my family, watching siblings play sports, playing soccer, JOHN MAYER, seeing two people madly in love, the beach!
S - Season:
Summer is my FAVORITE! and fall.
T - Tag Friends:
Kenzi, Kylee, Allie, Haley, Momma, Jess, and Megs Guest, Cyd.
U - Unknown fact about me:
I was the sbo prez at my high school? I have a spot on my left shin that is completely numb to touch.. it's about 4inches by 4 inches. Weirdest feeling everr.
V - Very favorite Store:
Umm.. i love Forever 21, Abercrombie, Macys, and Dillards.
W - Worst habit:
i am a picker.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound:
Too many x-rays to count! knee, ankle, toes, nose, fingers, shin.. etc etc etc..
Y - Your favorite food:
I love fruit! Raspberries are the BEST.
Z- Zodiac:
Gemini

1 comment

  1. Hansen!! I am way glad that when it says best friends Hay Dut is first!!! I knew you loved me the most :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!