I'm on a boat!

Yesterday Jaim and i were invited to go boating with Jess and her family. It was definitely a girls day out considering Jess has 4 sisters and no brothers-and evan had to work. We just went out to Utah Lake and spent the day wake boarding, and tubing! It was super nice weather in the morning, but by the afternoon it was getting pretty stormy and the water was choppy-perfect for tubing!
I was so proud of myself for getting up! 
I was sooo scared that i was gonna die! We had a blast though!



Ok this is the part where jaim decides to jump onto my tube, and then proceeds to yell at me to get on her tube.. while she is laying on top of me.. Yeah there was no way i could even move.. She was straddling me! 

It was such a fun day and i am definitely super sore today!! That is when you know you had a good day boating! A BIG thank you goes out to the Keddingtons for inviting us! 

No comments

I love comments!