Gender Final Project

So my gender communication class has definitely been one of my favorite classes i have ever taken. It is something that i thoroughly enjoy learning about! Anyway for our final project we have been creating a portfolio with artifacts that deal with gender issues in the media. We had to answer some specific questions as to what the artifact was communicating, and what we thought of the article. Anway I just finished mine! I am pretty proud, yet insanely exhausted and ready for this week to be over. Glad it is only monday! not. 

please check it out and let me know what you think! i am considering keeping this blog up cuz it really is so intriguing! i am a nerd.. i know.

*oh and let me say.. there are some pretty explicit things on there.. hahah dont look if you cant handle it :)


best of luck to everyone on finals!!! loves

No comments

I love comments!