i learned..

today has been interesting. Church is always good, but today was one of those days where i just could not focus for the life of me. hahaha instead, my inspiration comes from my personal study. Best scripture of the day.... goes to Alma 33:11....

"And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my sincerity; and it is because of thy Son that thou hast been thus merciful unto me, therefore i will cry unto thee in all mine afflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou has turned thy judgments away from me, because of they Son."

I love my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for my knowledge of the atonement. It is through our Savior that we are saved, comforted, and blessed. He truly does know exactly how we are feeling in every instance.

Just one more thought for tonight....


Wayyyy good right? lets all try to be a little happier, a little more cheerful, and a little more uplifting. Because if we do.. we will see the Lord's hand in our life. I have felt it and i know it to be true. Happy Sunday everyone.. here's to a new week and new lessons to be learned!

No comments

I love comments!