M.I.A

Yup i will admit it.. i left for the weekend and hardly told a soul. I am happy to be away. I came to one of my favorite locations, and boy is it heaven here. I love having absolutely nothing to do, no where to be, and having some selfish Haley Thinking Time. It is sooo great and refreshing. I am sure if you know me well enough you could easily figure out my whereabouts.... but for now i am leaving that little bit of information undisclosed. I will return soon enough and hopefully i will see some of your bright lovely faces!


Happy Fall Break to all my fellow Utes!!

2 comments

  1. It's definitely nice to get away for peace and quiet. We all need it every once in a while! Enjoy yourself!

    ~ Angela
    grahamandangela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lucky girl you. i would love to be away right now. i'm guessing you're somewhere with much warmer weather and far more sunshine. have fun hay!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!