Sooooo this is why i have sucked at blogging


And i have never been happier!

11 comments

  1. Oh my goodness. GORGEOUS ring!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaahh!! congrats!! :)) that is so lovely!

    Lexie
    mrmrsward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! Congratulations and hopefully the story is coming soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, that ring is gorgeous and so are you. this is awesome, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh my gosh hay I am so happy for you! Your ring is so freaking cute. Love you and I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blog comment too? why not! you already know how freakin excited i am for you hay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love!!! So happy for you haley!! Ammon is one lucky guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting girl! And what a freaking gorgeous ring! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Haley!!! congratulations! i just read your sweet blog about him and he sounds amazing, i am so happy for you! and your ring is just stunning.
    :)))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!