Two years

Last month Ammon and I celebrated our two year anniversary! It's crazy how fast time goes by, and at the same time I feel like I don't remember what it was like to not have Ammon in my life. 

This year we reminsced by watching our wedding videos which we still LOVE, looking through pictures from that day, and talking about some of our favorite memories over the last two years.

My favorite memories included:
Buying out first home and our first night staying there.
Traveling to Fenway Park and watching the Red Sox play the Yankees
A funny experience we had while swimming in the ocean on our honeymoon in Jamaica. 

Ammons favorites included
Our trip to Newport Beach and watching the Angels game from a suite (thanks Andrizzi's!)
Buying our new car!!! Wahoo!
Selling our house
Our big trip back east last summer

To celebrate Ammon and I spent the weekend up in SLC. Some people might think this is lame, but we never make it up to Salt Lake City.. And the one thing Ammon loves is Food, and the one thing I love is Shopping. Sooo being withing walking distance of city creek was a win win for both of us. We ate our little hearts out, relaxed, watched a lot of prison break, shopped, and even went to the animal Body Worlds Exhibit. It was a perfect weekend!! I am so grateful for Ammon and our relationship as a family! Here's to many more :)













No comments

I love comments!